Houston Attorney Wilka V. Toppins
Founder & Principal Lawyer at Toppins Law Firm, P.C.
Ms. Toppins represents domestic and international mostly privately-owned companies and has represented hundreds of individual investors and entrepreneurs from all over the world. Her client base extends across the globe, ranging from countries such as Colombia, Argentina, Mexico, Korea, England, Venezuela, Turkey, and Australia.
Ms.Toppins, a cum laude graduate of Tulane Law School, offers 26 years of legal experience in a wide range of legal practices. She is qualified to handle the following:
To learn more about how she can help your business or corporation, call Toppins Law Firm, P.C. at 713.574.2299 to schedule your initial case consultation.
Honors & Achievements
Ms. Toppins is an award- winning lawyer and executive having been recognized both nationally and locally for her work.
Her awards include:
- “Women On The Move,” presented by Texas Executive Women organization in 2011
- Rolling Out Magazine’s “Top 25 Women of Houston” Award in 2010
- The League of Latin American Citizens’ “Corporate Excellence” award in 2009
- The “Top 25 Lawyers in Houston” by H Texas Magazine in 2007
She has been profiled in national publications such as Hispanics Today Magazine, Latina Style, Latino Leaders Magazine, Diversity Magazine, and Smart Money Online
In addition, she is a proud member of the following organizations and associations:
- Houston Minority Business Council
- The Houston Minority Supplier Development Council
- Canacintra – Houston
- Hispanic Alliance for Career Enhancement
- Galleria Chamber of Commerce
- Variety Children’s Charity of Houston
- Houston Association of Hispanic Media Professionals
- Leadership Houston Class
- Houston Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- The American Immigration Lawyers Association
- State Bar of Texas
- United State District Court
- Southern District of Texas